HONEY DEW PHYSICAL SUNFLUFF SPF30 40mle
Honey see, honey dew! A fluffy and lightweight physical sunblock that imparts a refreshing dewiness to the skin, balancing redness via a natural honey dew tint, as well as providing anti-bacterial effects with Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Extracts. Designed to target oily, blemish-prone, and breakout-prone skin, the comfortable formula can also reduce the redness and visibility of rosacea, and the cloud-light, water texture glides onto skin without weighing the skin down, making it ideal to layer under foundation or powder to boost skin hydration and reduce cakey-ness, while offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection.
- Offers anti-blue light damage prevention to the skin
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, does not trigger breakout
- Cloud-light, fluffy, and comfortable texture glides onto skin without weighing the skin down
- Corrects skin tone yet looks sheer and natural
- Layer under foundation / powder to boost hydration and reduce cakey-ness
- Suitable for acne and rosacea skin
- Natural shine adds to skin
- Balances redness
- Best for skin tones prone to rosacea and acne—they neutralize the color red
- Tea Tree Essential Oil-combats oily skin, to control sebum production
- Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mica, Goji Fruit Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Abyssinian Oil, Argan Oil, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylmethylcellulose, Glycerin, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Purified Water.
- Select the best tint or a combination of sunfluffies that best suits your skin tone of the day. Dispense a quarter-sized drop and apply half the amount onto skin in a gentle, patting, upward motion. When skin is still damp, apply the remaining amount evenly onto the skin. Reapply every 2 hours under prolong exposure to the sun
Made in CA U.S.A.